When you access our website, we may automatically (that is, not through registration) collect information that is not personally identifiable (for example, the type of Internet browser and operating system used, the domain name of the website of origin, the number of visits, average visit time on our website, pages visited) through a cookie, in order to recognize you automatically the next time you return. At no time is personal information collected that can identify a specific user. We may use this information to measure the use of our website and improve its content.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
- Remember your preferences (payment, purchase, etc.) and thus offer you a personalized service.
- Analyze browsing behavior (which sections you visit, where you click, etc.).
- That you share content (such as products and campaigns) on social networks.
- Know if our buyers come from internet ads.
- Prevent fraudulent activities.
- Maximize security on our website.
- Identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES USED
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of Google Analytics, which is used and managed by Google and by us for statistical purposes, and the payment transaction analysis cookie, which is generated exclusively when a purchase is made and is analyzed by an external company with the aim of offering sufficient guarantees on the payment operations carried out. When using our website, the following third-party cookies are downloaded to your computer:
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS: is the analytics tool that helps website and app owners understand how their visitors interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying visitors to Google. Some of the data stored for later analysis are: the number of times the user has visited the website, dates of the user’s first and last visit, duration of visits, page from which the user accessed the website , search engine that the user has used to reach the website or link that they have selected, place in the world from which the user accesses, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you consult the Google Analytics privacy page (understanding that we are not responsible for the content or veracity of third-party websites). More information about Google Analytics cookies and Information about privacy.
- COOKIES FOR THE ANALYSIS OF PURCHASES: These cookies allow information to be collected on the computer from which the purchase is made on this website in order to verify that these operations offer sufficient guarantees for customers. At no time do they include sensitive information such as credit card details.
HOW TO MODIFY THE COOKIES CONFIGURATION
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from Otium Residences or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/